Mature skin texture on NPC and Followers?

JuvereOcules

Good afternoon, i'm experimenting mods for the first time, and loved till the bones, my game now looks like next gen in almost all aspects, but some are still on my way to full happyness, like NPC textures, i use on my character mods like:
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported - Standard - With collision (not working till this moment, not sure why)

KS Hairdos - HDT Physics - KS Hairdos - HDT Physics

HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physics Extensions

RaceMenu - RaceMenu v3-4-5

ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer - ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller 1_3

Immersive Jewelry - Immersive Jewelry V1.01 Full Release

Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-

Mature Skin 2 UNP(B) 7BASE CBBE VANILLA

etc... so my character looks more real, less like a doll, i already find some mods that improved a little my npc and follower, but still not what i'm looking for, i want more realism, like the Mature Skin 2 that i use in my character, i also would like to change the males npc's, so the game don't look funky...

Mods used to emprove npc and followers:

Amazing Follower Tweaks - AmazingFollowerTweaks_1_66 (this one helped me a lot!!!)

KS Hairdos Female NPC Overhaul - npchairoverhaul (emproved female npc textures, but still not what i'm looking for)

Thanks to all that take the time to read this thread, and especially to those who having the knowledge spend some time helping me!

I don't exactly understand your question (at least in the text there is none). If you want to replace textures of female vanilla npcs you actually already did that since your (female) character uses the same textures as npcs. In addition to that you can also use mods replacing vanilla eye, hair and brow texures.

For male textures there are several mods as well, just search for 'male skin', 'better males' or something similiar.

There are also several mods that change the appearance of certain npcs entirely like for example the ones made by rxkx22.

I want to edit this npc's like in ShowRaceMenu, so i can tweek, fine tune their aspeket. I'm already using Bijin Wifes, NPC's and Warmaidens, thanks for the tip to, i already search for better males as u sugested and luck's like it will emprove a lot the textures from male npc's, thanks brow!

If some one else have tips for a better, more realistic grafics please, share your wisdom!

PS: I'm still unhappy with the ears, they look realy bad next to the rest of my character :(

Edited by JuvereOcules