Merge Plugins Verify file access failed

EonTitan277

Hi,

When I click "Verify file access" on the Merging tab of Merge Plugins's settings an error message is displayed that says:

Â

"Failed. Insufficient permissions in Temporary Path.

Path: F:\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\MergePlugins\temp\

Exception: Could not create directory at path "F:\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\MergePlugins\temp\test\"

Â

Help plz, thx

Edited by Smasher277

• 2 years later...

I found other issues with MO & Merge Plugins and after much fiddling around, they basically sorted themselves once I moved MO, Merge Plugins and Champollion out of my Program Files folder.

I read that having some tools in the Program Files folders can limit there functionality, particularly when used in conjunction with Mod Organiser and everything is now working a treat.

i keep all stuff MO and merger plugins related in my steam/steamapps/common/skyrim folder. it works great.

xEB5JwL.png

notice the papyrus compiler and the champollion 64, needed for merge plugins. also unpack scripts rar file found in data folder, unpack contents into data folder. have that once inside merge plugins all paths should autofill for you.

zMPNgpe.png

Edited by Guest

i keep all stuff MO and merger plugins related in my steam/steamapps/common/skyrim folder. it works great.

xEB5JwL.png

notice the papyrus compiler and the champollion 64, needed for merge plugins. also unpack scripts rar file found in data folder, unpack contents into data folder. have that once inside merge plugins all paths should autofill for you.

zMPNgpe.png

Just out of curiosity, what versions of Windows and MO are you running?