Lost Mod, Does it Exist Still?

jaerwin98able

I made a post about this a while back (sorry for the spam, I can not figure out how to just delete the old thread).

I used to play the game with a mod installed that I didn't know when, where, or how I got it. It added black boss chests to the game in a bunch of specific locations (some hidden, some in the open). It also added two dungeons that I can remember. One was near Riverwood and just had a long hallway heading up with nothing in it. The other was closer to Markarth and was a very small maze-like dungeon with hard to kill daedra wearing a new yellow armor (was lore friendly but I can't remember which of the daedric princes they represent). In this dungeon, there was also another of the black boss chests at the entrance with a shield. The shield looked like flesh but that is all I can remember.

If anyone else has this mod then they may remember this as well. While doing the quest to gather the pieces of Mehrunes Razor you travel to a forsworn camp. In this camp, you find two of the newly added chests. If I remember right they are even in the same building.

I want this mod back because it added a sword that I enjoyed using. It was black with a crescent claw above the handguard. It also did more damage than any other sword in the game (beating out daedric at least). I believe it was called something like the sword of raven claw or something. I can't remember the exact name because of how long it has been.

Other notable weapons it added were a warhamer made from bloody remains of people and a waraxe made from two skulls of Arvak. (Note: none of these weapons could be crafted)

If anyone can help me find this mod it would be greatly appreciated. The only other bit of information I could offer is a screenshot of what I believe to be the name of the missing esp file. I only assume this is the right esp file because I can find all the other file but this one and activating the other files does not return the weapons to my character.