Hey everyone,

Recently am getting into modding Oblivion and want to make sure I do every requisite beforehand that I can do to keep my game in achieving the maximum stability that it can.

I've done my own research into cleaning certain mods but there's not a lot to go off of and Lost Spires for some reason doesn't have a lot of articles on it for these matters or even a disclaimer.

There is also the case of it showing overwrites of the Unofficial Patch which I also have questions for.

Hopefully this thread will be plain and simple, thanks for any help that is recieved. Onto my questions however and what i've done.

1. Should I clean with TES4EDIT?

- As listed here, it says YES to cleaning Lost Spires but it's hard to trust dated information and also nowhere has it said that it's completely safe. I'm assuming it is because I doubt a guide would tell you to do so without it being. Just better to hear it though. :)

However I have done so and backed up the plugin just incase.

[Got exactly the same number of undeleted references and deleted similar records as mentioned on the Cleaning Guide link "As Listed Here" so once again. I guess the information was good and relevant.]

2. As pertaining the Unofficial Oblivion Patches (Main, SI, DLCs), it is showing that it is overwriting or semi-conflicting. I honestly can't actually tell but am hoping someone will understand what I mean. I don't think the word "conflicting" is right though. MORE OR LESS, Edits the same things and is missing lines from the patches.

4 Dialog Topics:

1 Cell Variable:

1 Quest:

I've taken pictures to show conflicts for anyone not having or wishing to download the files themselves. If anymore are needed, please let me know!.

Click me - [Pictures with Questions and Documentation] - Click Me

I can't think of any other questions I have in the meantime. Once again, any help is appreciated. Also if this is answered with a solution, do wish to know if the solution will be applicable to other mods.

Edited by FreedomFighter4