• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

knowall7

knowall7

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

By this, I mean how about a mod where all the companions  are in the resting areas of the Winter Palace. This stems from after the quest, where all the companions talk to the Inquisitor as if they were all present, but they weren't. You still have the three companions you chose prior to arriving at the palace, which will be used for combat, but all the others are there, for socializing. Is it possible?

Edited by knowall7, 19 October 2016 - 01:16 AM.

SilverAxe001

SilverAxe001

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 875 posts

What about companion intriduction during start of the quest?

knowall7

knowall7

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

What about companion intriduction during start of the quest?

That would be a good addition if it is possible (i don't know the limitations when it comes to modding).

sapphim

sapphim

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Hey, I think this is a great idea! I'm in the middle of playtesting a number of small mods during WEWH but it'll probably be ready to be posted in like a week or so. Just thought I'd drop a note that I started working on it over the weekend (and it's good).

SilverAxe001

SilverAxe001

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 875 posts

All companions I'd like to have on mounts when the Inquisitor rides on mount I like party bander.

knowall7

knowall7

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I wonder if having all companions attending WEWH will have any effect of the last dance the Inquisitor can have with his/her love interest.

sapphim

sapphim

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

The dance was a separate file but it's included too -- here's the mod.

Edited by starrarte, 30 October 2016 - 12:49 PM.

SilverAxe001

SilverAxe001

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Congratulations for making this mod. Do you think it's possible to create a mod that makes all the Inquisitor and the companions in party ride on mounts?

Edited by SilverAxe001, 31 October 2016 - 03:13 PM.

Page loaded in: 0.760 seconds