Mods not working/showing up

maples35

Alright I have a problem that's been ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ me off for a while now. I can't get any of my mods to work properly. Before I get further into this allow me to explain that I've done all the troubleshooting to get them to work properly already(Freshly installed FO4 several times into different drives, changed to ini files and resorting to fresh copies when they don't work, done fresh installs of both NMM and the mods several times and by several I mean dozens, and I've spent several nights online looking for solutions.) so I finally decided to post about this ♥♥♥♥.

So whatever mods I install are done so correctly, NMM knows they're installed, the ingame mod menu knows they're installed, they even show up ingame. Well kind of. Mods like AWKCR and weapon mods show up ingame but the models for the workbenches and guns don't show up. I can pick them up and see them in menus (except for the models) but otherwise don't exist. The full dialogue interface mod simply doesn't work, as well as my CBBE mod (vanilla bodies still on). For some odd reason only 1 mod kind of works which is the sneaky kills mod I have, works fine.

I've gotten mods to work fine before, no clue why its doing this but its driving me nuts. I don't know what else to do and I need some damn help. I found like 1 forum post online of someone having a similar problem but its completly abandoned. I can't think of anything else to do, I think I've literally done everything I can possibly do right.

Any help is appreciated, If you need screenshots or some ♥♥♥♥ like that let me know and I'll get right on it. I just want to play Far Harbor damn it still haven't played it since I bought it like 2 weeks ago.

Have you checked your plugins.txt file located at User/AppData/Local/Fallot4? The plugins.txt file should mirror your load order.

Also make sure your AV is playing nice with your Steam folder. Installing Steam in your programs folder used to be a no no, but I'm not sure if that's still a thing.

Steam defaults to the program x86 file. At least it did for me.

Is NMM and Steam on the same drive. I keep reading NMM has issues being on a different drive.

CBBE you will not really see much of a difference, since every female will have the exact same body. Unless you build a body type in Body Slide or only one set of armor only you will use. Body Slide is a seperate mod, and has no .esp.

If the workbench, and weapon mods are invisable, then it is missing the textures, and/or meshes.