The SoZ Placeables 2da Line 2534

TheWilloughbian

After a bit of discussion about it when I was working on my campaign, I opted to leave it as it was, as well. As long as the position doesn't change, the line number doesn't matter. The only thing you need to watch out for is when merging new placeable lines into your placeables.2da from lines provided by the author, because if they used a 2DA where that doubled line didn't occur (one from before SoZ, for instance, but with the numbers extended beyond it), then any of the blueprints they provided will be one number off. Not a problem if you create your own blueprints, or don't use blueprints for them at all.

Thanks for the quick reply, guys. I ended up making two 2das just in case. The one 2da editor I have automaticly renumbers them. Another won't open the original 2da from the game until I have saved it with another 2da editor. (kinda weird) .... If it really doesn't matter though, I think I'll go with renumbering as it will make things easier for me.

You might want to start with PJ's Cornucopia placeables.2da, which includes entries and blueprints for I think all known placeable packs, so you don't need to add them manually. It doesn't hurt to have extra entries even if you don't have the actual models, aside from the fact that they'll appear in the appearances list, which means it'll take longer to scroll through, and a placeable will be invisible if you choose them without adding the associated model, but if/when you add the models later, they'll be ready to go. And it adheres to the reserved ranges on the wiki, which keeps things neat and organised.