REQ: Ability to rename self-made potions/poisons

BrazenNL

Stumbled into a nice potion to restore my health + stamina.

Bear Claws

Blue Mountain Flower

Charred Skeever Hide

The description that rolled out was:

Decrease the target's Magicka regeneration by 100% for 27 seconds.

Health is increased by 102 points for 60 seconds.

Restore 127 Stamina.

Restore 127 points of Health.

Unfortunately, the name of the potion became Poison of Damage Magicka Regen, while I would have named it Potion of Restore Health/Stamina.

Is such a thing possible? And if not, is there a way to do this via the console? The mod that improves sorting renames Iron Ingot to Ingot, Iron, for example.

Perhaps with the perk at alchemy that removes all negative effects of potions the name gets closer to the wished one? Only a guess, didnt picked that perk myself yet but it could be, no?

If not, a renaming would be indeed usefull.

• 3 weeks later...

Is such a thing possible? And if not, is there a way to do this via the console? The mod that improves sorting renames Iron Ingot to Ingot, Iron, for example.

It should be possible, I would think. You could rename pots in Oblivion. And in Skyrim the enchanted armor is nameable. I don't know about a console option but that could be quite a pain for potion hoarders like me :D

I would love definitely love this mod, though.

• 1 year later...
this would have some use but it would be a pain if you were churning out dozens of these potions and you had to rename every one by hand. If the mod included a feature that remembered the name you gave a specific recipe in the past, and used that name (until you manually change it again) then it would be a very useful mod.