CTD on Base Defense w/ Art of War mod - Any known drop-in issues?

Phwop

Basically there's one drop in that crashes the game and I'm not sure why exactly. My Art of War mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/xcom/mods/638/?) gives lots of perks that aren't normally available to enemies but the only one that has ever really caused issues is reaction fire on cloaked seekers... and that was a hangup. I'm trying to figure out if it's something I've changed (all my changes are in the dgc.ini and other variable files, no actual code changes) or some known issue.

Link to tactical save immediately before crash:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ty577q6b6ci05qh/save44?dl=0%20(Tactical%20screen%20just%20before%20CTD)

I'm seeing a lot of syntax errors in that log. beginning with line 100. A syntax error means something is not going to get executed. When this causes a variable to not be set, an array to not be filled, missing 'closing parenthesis' or parameters, etc., unexpected failures WILL result. Every error tends to have a cascade effect, causing later code to also become "broken".

You say this is your mod. As the author you need to work through that log from the beginning and fix every error you can find. Recheck the log after you fix and test a problem. You will be surprised at how rapidly the log will shrink.

Don't just look at the "Error:" lines. The "Log:" entries contain clues as well.

-Dubious-

• 3 months later...

You're welcome. Yeah, it's always the simple stuff like typos that cause the most grief. That's why it helps to use a "programmers editor" with syntax checking to help you with such things. I've used "The Semware Editor (TSE)" for decades now because it can be totally customized, but "Notepad++" is a "free" one with a lot of support in the form of "language" plugins for various editors syntax that is also in my toolkit. Lots of others out there as well.

Glad to hear you stuck with it and made progress.

-Dubious-