The Unnecessary Violence III UV action key isn't working/responding

Chase01231984

Unfortunately, my UV action/activate/modifier key has stopped working. I play oblivion as a dual- wielding paladin with a logitech f710 gamepad and I need to switch weapons to my left hand, but the UV activate key has stopped responding completely. I mapped the UV buttons to my gamepad via the logitech profiler and the UV attack button works, the UV throw button works, but the UV activate key doesn't work on the gamepad, or the keyboard. The other two buttons work on the keyboard and the gamepad, but the UV action key either isn't working or has stopped responding. Sometimes the UV attack buttons stops working, either on the keyboard, gamepad, or even BOTH; and sometimes the UV keys stop working simultaneously on the keyboard AND gamepad. I checked the controls screen for any key conflicts, but unfortunately, I found none. I also checked the deadly reflex .ini for any key conficts and found none there as well, to no 'avail. Also my main menu load and options screens are distorted and garbled. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I would gladly provide screenshots or uploads of any files you need in order to help me, because without the abilty to dual- wield, I don't even want to play oblivion anymore. Plus I got it fully modded, and it's working flawlessly. I can't wait to delve into the depths of the game as a dual-wielder. I attached screenshots of the distorted/garbled main menu sub-screens below. Thanks for your time, patience, and consideration.

Edited by Chase01231984

• 11 months later...

As much of a Necro as this will be, it's probably better than creating a whole new thread to talk about the same stuff...

I use the Action key quite alot, and suddently it stopped working, Attack and Throw work perfectly, I already binded Action to the Letters, Mouse, Keypad, F keys... Nothing seems to work properly...

Worst of all... NOBODY seemed to have helped ANYONE at all with this MAJOR issue... Wich is quite sad.

• 7 months later...

I installed this today and I have the correct OBSE, patch, and NifSE and the mod works. It asks me to bind attack, throw, and action buttons. The attack and throw buttons work just fine, but when I try to duplicate a weapon or move a weapon from right hand to left hand, the action button does nothing. I hold the action button and left click on the weapon and all it does is equip or unequip the weapon. No popup menu. I can't figure it out.