Mass Crafting Options

Probertsb1996

So, I was leveling my smithing the usual and totally legit way - by crafting millions of iron daggers. Now, usually I have no problem doing this, but as I was sitting there endlessly clicking my way up the smithing tree, I thought: "Mass Crafting would be amazing right now..." So here's my proposition. Now keep in mind that I have absolutely no modding experience because my potato of a computer doesn't like running the creation kit, but what I was thinking is:

-Bind a button to a small interface change that prompts a "How Many?" question and a slider, similar to if you were selling items in bulk.

-A crafting queue-slider (Kind of like the "wait" slider thing) That will tick down until you've mass crafted your way to crafting heaven.

-Every time the slider ticks down, an item is made and added into the inventory, and the appropriate experience is distributed into the appropriate skill tree.

Now, like I said I have no clue how to mod, or how hard interface changes are to make, but I feel like this is a small change that should have been implemented in the Vanilla Game, but wasn't. I know that this might not come to fruition, as mod makers are busy making their own amazing mods, but this is just a little food for thought. :smile: