Aldjeron

Basically my idea is a settler that would hunt for wild game (like the scavenger does)

Building the Hunter's Camp. (Imagining a Fire Pit with a small tent, maybe some drying racks...ect)

Assign Settler to Hunter's Camp.

This would generally ad a food bonus to the settlement, but would also place random raw meat in the workshop.

Now for the gusto:

Make upgradable like the shops lvl 1 would provide 1 food. And you'll get radroach, hound, molerat, squirrel ect. (stuff that takes two to eat to be full)

Maybe level two could get ragstag, yao guai, iguana, ect..

3rd level could get the perk of hides plus rare exotics like Deathclaw and mutant hound, ect.

And of course some perks would be required.

Ok think you can get the idea.

Let me know what you all think :)

P.S. Fisherman's Hut for settlements near water :D

Hope someone makes it.

I think this is kind of an interesting idea and kinda not.

The interesting idea is to have something that lets a settler go out and hunt for good.

The bad idea is having a camp within the settlement. If one has a access to a bed with a solid roof over their heads, sleeping in a tent is somewhat unpalatable.

Well if the settler is any kind of a hunter like what I know in real life, they prefer the tent. :P

But the tent idea wasn't a bed it was just a visual to show the idea of this is a hunter's camp. Something alone the lines of the lil blue tarp tents we find out and about.

And besides hunters would use a tent for when they actually go out and hunt, as a blind, and shelter from the weather as they wait for game. So for real immersion the tent would be there setup just as prep work for the hunt up and coming. :)