Heavy Traffic ×

HDR Brightness...

CasualSpock

So much depends upon the preset you choose. If you want to adjust settings yourself, see the S.T.E.P. Project "ENBSeries INI Guide" page which "is intended as THE comprehensive reference to the functionality of all parameters found within enbseries.ini as it evolves." Suggest you start with the "[bLOOM]" and "[REFLECTION]" sections.

-Dubious-

Well, if you AREN'T already using ENB there are alternatives permitting you to avoid the FPS hit it inflicts -(30-50 FPS).

Found a thread where it was stated that if you put RWL at the bottom of your "load order", the brightness will "go away after a while"(?). Also, try your character wearing sunglasses. The mod "Dynavision 3" incorporates (saving a plugin slot) "The Imaginator" which "allows you to separately control visual elements like Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Light Output, Depth-of-Field, Focus, Motion Blur and Tint all from within an easy-to-navigate PIP-BOY menu".

Also found another guide to tweaking ENB here.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent

RWL already is at the bottom of the load order.

Sunglasses: well, I need to find some^^

Dynavision: I already have THE IMAGINATOR but I'm not really using it, I'll try it with Dynavision.

Thanks, maybe that helps :happy:

Edit: Sunglasses don't seem to work, but at least Dynavision/Imaginator can reduce it a bit.

Edited by jedi93