The Disciples : More Gender Equal

Sakabato

Ok, so one thing I've noticied, unlike the other two gangs, is that most members from the Disciples are women. And this bothers me a fair bit. Since they have men in their gang, they are not supposed to be a women-only gang, so why so few of them? There isn't a single one of them outside their HQ, and the ones inside are like 2 or 3. How can I make it so that the gang becomes more 50-50 like the other gangs? This specially bothers me because I created a mod that changed their gear a bit, and the modifications look a bit better on male members than female ones. And also one thing I've noticied, is that most female members outside the HQ have the exact same hairstyle. Bethesda definetly didn't bothered themselves with these since they all wear those silly, nonsensical maks. I wanted to give the Disciples a more "punkish" look, with mostly mohawks and similiar "raider-friendly" hairstyles(since I removed all of their silly masks). I guess this is more of a "teach me" post than a "mod request" ^^'

Thanks in advance