About Me!

kungfubellydancer

Hello everyone! I know I've been posting here a few times before this post but that's okay.

I've been gaming since I was at least 5 years old (and for adults, gaming since 5 isn't as spectacular now-adays than says 15, 20 + years ago.) My first FPRPG was Quake 1. My first Fantasy RPG was King's Quest. Today, I am more into sci-fi horrors, and among my favorites in the genre are FEAR, System Shock 2, Half Life, Quake 1-4 (didn't play 3), and Prey. Others are Halo, Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines, Unreal, and of course The Elder Scrolls. Some games I'd like to play are Time-shift, Crysis, Bioshock, and Guild Wars.

I've been married for 1 year and am pregnant with my first kid. I tell everyone he's gonna be a Star Wars Junkie and excel in Martial Arts like his mommy, and people say, "Well, the day he's born is the last day he'll see female genitalia."

I love art, science, physics, anything geeky and gothy. Here's my deviantart http://kungfubellydancer.deviantart.com/

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome to the Nexus ;) - it's nice to have a female member around here for a change :happy: (and someone from deviantart, which is quite different methinks). Anyway, make yourself at home, there's plenty of coffee and biscuits to go around... :ermm: wait, what am I talking about, I only have that for breakfast... :blush:

I love coffee and biscuits! My doctor doesn't recommend caffeine consumption. :pinch: Thank you guys for being nice, I have a general distrust of forums and you'll hardly see me socializing on the web. Are there any other deviantart people here?

:unsure: I'm not sure - if there are, they haven't mentioned anything... But you never know. I only mentioned because I looked over devientart a couple times before, but I'm not a member over there.

BTW, and I hope you don't think I'm intruding or anything, but when are you expecting your petit enfant?

EDIT: Oh yeah, one more thing. Try not to be too explicit in your posts - we do have 10 yr olds as members :rolleyes: Just so you know, k?

Life is a cabaret, old chum.

Welcome, enjoy and don't forget that we are all complex mixtures of the yin and the yang, the omg and the wtf.

And NinjaLord would have you believe that we all go well with bbq.

No, no, no! You are best raw! Does no one listen!? Barbecue is the bane of human!

Welcome, remember, when eating human, do not use BBQ!

Also, female...geek? Is such a thing possible? You don't happen to have a sister, do you? ;)

Archived