About Me!

kungfubellydancer

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better hail than ball bearings, I suppose. Still hurts, though.

Could you please explain your pain, we never mean to hurt.

Ah, I think he's trying to use the old joke where one takes the word hail literally. As in, the icy precipitation hail.

To Kungfubellydancer,

WELCOME!!!! It's nice to see a new face in our on-line sewing-circle. Sorry about the late welcome aboard, I've only been a member here for a little over two weeks and i'm still poking around just seeing what's out there. But anyway, nice to have you with us and i hope to hear more on your opinions on all things. :biggrin:

I've been married for 1 year and am pregnant with my first kid. I tell everyone he's gonna be a Star Wars Junkie and excel in Martial Arts like his mommy, and people say, "Well, the day he's born is the last day he'll see female genitalia."

Here it is late at night, all is quiet & i'm drinking a caffeine-free diet coke, just skimming through various forum posts when I read the above. Now thanks to you, I have snot mixed with soda coming out my nose & i'm hacking like crazy. In rushes my wife, asking me if I am Ok. As I look up at her with tears in my eyes, I nod yes. So since i'm not dead or dying, my wife gives me that evil look that all wives reserve for their hubby's, thats clearly states, they are upset because they rushed in to see what was the matter, but since it was a false alarm, we are now in trouble. I mean WTF? So thanks to you, i'm sleeping on the couch tonight.

:thanks: for nothing.

Oh & Welcometotheforumsandcongratsonyoursoontobenewestmemberofyourfamily!

-MRG

Archived