About Me!

kungfubellydancer

Life is a cabaret, old chum.

Welcome, enjoy and don't forget that we are all complex mixtures of the yin and the yang, the omg and the wtf.

And NinjaLord would have you believe that we all go well with bbq.

No, no, no! You are best raw! Does no one listen!? Barbecue is the bane of human!

Welcome, remember, when eating human, do not use BBQ!

Also, female...geek? Is such a thing possible? You don't happen to have a sister, do you? ;)

Yes, she's what some would refer to as a "nerdess", something you can't touch. And a nerdess always has a "nerdle" for a sister :P

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:unsure: I'm not sure - if there are, they haven't mentioned anything... But you never know. I only mentioned because I looked over devientart a couple times before, but I'm not a member over there.

BTW, and I hope you don't think I'm intruding or anything, but when are you expecting your petit enfant?

EDIT: Oh yeah, one more thing. Try not to be too explicit in your posts - we do have 10 yr olds as members :rolleyes: Just so you know, k?

Okay, sorry about the birth joke, but do 10 year olds know such vocabulary? What has the world come to these days....anyway I did notice some minors here. Time for me to bake some biscuits and other wifey things.

Speaking of "Nerdess" I wonder if guys like that? People take one look at me and think, "hmm, fashionable, a bit gothy, is she really married?" Then they are surprised to walk into GameStop and purchase a first-person shooter, to which they think, "hmmm, if she is married maybe her hubby is hardcore gamer." The closest my husband got to gaming was Need for Speed on PS2. Otherwise he just doesn't get the whole gaming thing, and sometimes reminds me to do wifey things as shooting people with sniper-rifles and/or getting 1st in deathmatch is hardly feminine. btw did anyone see my personal photo? That's me on my wedding day. Nerd in disguise....

A word to all my fellow married nerdy ladies; Make sure your husband still knows you're female! And to nerdy guys, don't feel bad when your nerdess beats you in deathmatch. 100 years ago we were still trying to vote!

Mmmmmm..... Biscuits.

I myself am only 14, but I would like to think the majority of the minors on this site are more mature than average.

Welcome to the forums, btw!

Yes, we could use mature minors. I usually don't have prejudice against minors because, as a minor I hardly acted like a "minor" so don't worry.

btw I forgot to answer a question on this post: The parasite will be born in May, in which he'll begin his larval form.

Speaking of "Nerdess" I wonder if guys like that? People take one look at me and think, "hmm, fashionable, a bit gothy, is she really married?" Then they are surprised to walk into GameStop and purchase a first-person shooter, to which they think, "hmmm, if she is married maybe her hubby is hardcore gamer." The closest my husband got to gaming was Need for Speed on PS2. Otherwise he just doesn't get the whole gaming thing, and sometimes reminds me to do wifey things as shooting people with sniper-rifles and/or getting 1st in deathmatch is hardly feminine. btw did anyone see my personal photo? That's me on my wedding day. Nerd in disguise....

A word to all my fellow married nerdy ladies; Make sure your husband still knows you're female! And to nerdy guys, don't feel bad when your nerdess beats you in deathmatch. 100 years ago we were still trying to vote!

I don't mind a nerdess - quite frankly, a woman who looks sexy AND has brains is quite a turn on IMO. And that's quite a disguise you have if you ask me ;) TBH, I find playing against a woman on UT (or any game for that matter) is a challenge that I thoroughly enjoy doing. Girls and games... what more could a nerd want ;D

Agreed. One of my best friends is a nerdess who plays Guild Wars religiously. She is quite scary..... :unsure:
I would believe so - some nerdesses tend to be more hardcore into games than us nerds o_O

Oh well, I'm not sure if I should be the one to welcome you here ^^, I haven't been on since April last year. The site even changed, you know -.-. Oh well, the same round of people seem to lurk here, and they're good people (they were in April 2007), so I'm pretty confident you'll fit on just fine. Welcome to the forums! My first post since forever yay!!!!

Oh well, I'm not sure if I should be the one to welcome you here ^^, I haven't been on since April last year. The site even changed, you know -.-. Oh well, the same round of people seem to lurk here, and they're good people (they were in April 2007), so I'm pretty confident you'll fit on just fine. Welcome to the forums! My first post since forever yay!!!!
o_O HOLY HELL!!! I thought you died... :unsure: ...Anyway, welcome back to the Nexus (GamingSource Resurrected), and a LOT has changed since Apr. Feel free to get reacquainted with the new site and such ;)

Archived