Only Male Guards

Sakabato

I am imagining N with a picket sign outside of the headquarters of this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14039/?

When I looked for something like what I've described in Nexus that was actually one of the mods that appeared. And since it was possible to create that one, I guess the inverse should be as well :smile:

Edited by Sakabato

This is by no means a sexist request. Such a mod could increase immersion and realism by conisderable amounts. I want it to, in fact, as well as a tremendous increase in racism in the game against nonhuman races. It adds immersion in my playthrough which is modeled after The Witcher series' gritty and realistic universe. Sadly, Beth made this game very PC and polite which is a positive PR choice, but not a positive gameplay choice imo. Someone get on this, and if anyone can direct me to a mod that increases the racism against nonhumans I would be very grateful :smile:

Edited by emw98

• 2 years later...

"SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!" ... Stormcloaks, a.k.a. fanatics, are against man and mer who aren't nords.

Back to sexist, a man who buys a woman dinner or opens the car door for her is a sexist. A woman who expects this is also a sexist; big difference from a misogynist or even a chauvinist.

Skyrim is a male dominate society as is evident from comments made by some of the female, and male, NPCs in the game. The "third wave Nazi feminists" who hate men so much they want to become men, ( go figure that one out???), are responsible for this women-can-do-anything-a-man-can-do stupidity, causing otherwise intelligent people to accept women in male roles. A little research and you can see the oh so inevitable disastrous results.

JahReit while Nephenee13 did overreact to this situation by calling everyone sexist, the latter half of your comment was actually sexist and not based on facts. Saying a woman can't do a what a man is doing because she has a vagina is not only sexist, but stupid, unless the task is swinging your wang around.

Also not sure why you're replying this way to a three year old conversation.

Edited by JasperBark

• 3 months later...

I see there are female only mods, but no male equivalents. But as I prefer taking women captive rather than killing them, I would like to mod the game for male only guards and soldiers. However, there should still be the occasional female bandit, as the male bandits also need their comforts.