• Please log in to reply
11642 replies to this topic

tylerb43

tylerb43

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Here to see if anyone can help. The USSEP .esp file is not going automatically into my plugins, so vortex is giving me a bunch of alerts and my mods arent working. Any way to remedy this? I'm using the updated AE version. 

Edited by tylerb43, 28 September 2022 - 09:13 pm.

99XpWaste

99XpWaste

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
09-29 patcher is working perfectly. Just want to let people know since my game just randomly updated again, this was the update from 09-20 that was patched in the most recent file. If you use the latest patcher it should work fine (verify game files if it isn't working then patch again, although mine patched fine directly after using the 09-15 updated file a couple weeks ago)

Arthmoor

Arthmoor

Destroyer of Bugs

• Premium Member
  • 21,946 posts
In response to post #115576663.

Spoiler

What 09/29 patcher are you referring to?

0zzfest

0zzfest

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
In response to post #115576663. #115578828 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I think he is talking about dates. month-day

Arthmoor

Arthmoor

Destroyer of Bugs

• Premium Member
  • 21,946 posts
In response to post #115576663. #115578828, #115588643 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Hence the confusion. September 29 is right now and Steam has no updates pending.

keithapple

keithapple

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
In response to post #115576663. #115578828, #115588643, #115609288 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

i think the new version is to synchronize with the very newly released GOG version, which came without patch notes.

cidalex

cidalex

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
hey ! do you fix combat music loop in the next update ?

Linkamanjaro

Linkamanjaro

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 3 posts
In response to post #115574418.

Spoiler

Verify your load order, as I had the same issue which resulted in me having to do a fresh install of the game and mods i was using. If you are able to backup the save, it might be worth trying as well. USSEP should go first, ideally after SKSE. The game was recently updated to a new version, and I think it has been causing some issues for some folks. 

Also, I would try other forums for assistance if the issue continues. I posted an issue here, same as you, and an author deleted my post with out any context. Very unfortunate. 

mischesn

mischesn

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
This may be a dumb question, but is/will USSEP be compatible with Skyrim SE/AE recently released on GOG?
According to their site the differences to Steam are these:

For tool developers (or just those of you who are curious) here are the notable differences between the GOG version and the Steam/Xbox releases:

• The game version is 1.6.659.0. (vs 1.6.640 on Steam)
  • Game settings (INI files) are stored under "%userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition GOG".
  • Saved games are stored under "%userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition GOG\Saves".
  • Load order data (plugins.txt and loadorder.txt files) is stored under "%localappdata%\Skyrim Special Edition GOG".

So far, CK is also not available(but the content created in it is working), although that can supposedly change in the future.

I'm asking because I'm deciding if I should buy it there, but what's the point without USSEP support , right? Thanks in advance.

InfinityHide

InfinityHide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
work with GOG ae version?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.550 seconds