• Please log in to reply
11404 replies to this topic

Zokirio346

Zokirio346

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, so here I am very annoying I uninstall several times all the mods, the game remakes 1 by 1 mods, and when I install: Unofficial special skyrim the sound of the impacts of weapons no longer works thank you

Madcat221

Madcat221

Talos Stomcrown it's a Madcat, GET IN THE CARRIAGE!

• Premium Member
  • 6,490 posts
In response to post #70068863.

Spoiler

Because you uninstalled all the mods. I would have thought it was common knowledge by now that you can't just uninstall Skyrim mods like this. As uninstalling mods in this manner is unsupported, we will not be providing support for doing this.

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
Would it be possible to recreate this mod with Skyrim localization strings? In order to unify this mod with all its third-party translations.

mrredhatter

mrredhatter

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
During the beginning of "Waking Nightmare" Erandur is unable to defeat the first barrier, though he teleports himself behind it. The player is forced to invoke console command "tcl" as a remedy. Perhaps a modder out their could place a potion of teleport to X location in the first room as an immersive workaround...

Arthmoor

Arthmoor

Destroyer of Bugs

• Premium Member
  • 21,829 posts
In response to post #70075483.

Spoiler

Unfortunately, no, that's not really how localization works. In order to be able to support such an operation we'd need people willing to keep pace with our update schedule who can make the string files for EVERY supported language the game offers out of the box. That's no easy task and is something we attempted to coordinate once before and it failed to sustain itself beyond 2 or 3 update cycles.

Bethesda's string system just doesn't lend itself to modders doing localized versions of large projects like ours that update often.

xeonxl

xeonxl

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Is it normal for some NPCs to go hostile when casting restoration spells on them? For example, when I cast Grand Healing on Talsgar the Wanderer, he goes hostile.

nmb3000

nmb3000

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I just finished the quest to become thane of Riften and the reward I received was an un-leveled (steel sword at level 42) named "Blade of [...]".  According to UESP both of these are bugs that were fixed in version 1.2 of the unofficial patch.  https://en.uesp.net/...ot_Thaned!#Bugs

I'm running the most recent version of the mod and have noticed several other bugs that it fixes are not present (so the mod appears to be loading fine).  Just wondering if the bugfixes for this quest were somehow reverted or lost at some point, or if maybe UESP is incorrect?

Thank you for all the work you do for this mod!

Edited by nmb3000, 15 May 2019 - 03:49 AM.

blackpete8427

blackpete8427

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts
In response to post #70115648. #70117818 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I see two entries in the change log for these issues -- one from v1.2 and the other from v3.0.4. Both are marked as not retroactive in the change log. This means that if you didn't have the patch activated from the moment you started a new game on the main menu that the fixes probably won't work.

USKP v1.2: The reward for being named Thane of Riften will no longer be given as a random weapon. [NR] (Bug #373)

USLEEP v3.0.4: The Blade of Riften reward for the Thane quest (FreeformRiftenThane) is not properly leveled like the other Thane quest items due to the quest being started from the moment the game is running. The reward should now be properly generated when the quest is completed. (Bug #20084) [NR]

Someone else reported the same thing a while back not long after SSE came out, so I tested on a new save but was unable to reproduce the issue.

Edited by blackpete8427, 15 May 2019 - 06:34 AM.

Akatosh44

Akatosh44

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 72 posts
Please fix the god-awful Riften Thane quest. The Raid mission refuses to start after giving Mejeen the healing potion. There's no dialogue option to start it. I've had both this and the Markarth Thane quest bug out and I'm getting incredibly frustrated with it.

Edited by Akatosh44, 15 May 2019 - 10:47 PM.

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
Hello,

I'm very careful when I post here as I would not want to bring the wrath of Arthmoor upon me.
I've noticed in the area of the Frost Troll Den: Jerall Mountain Ridge (coc POIFallForest27) there is a glitchy rocky mountain which is present in vanilla game.
it's not blocked either you can even walk under it which glitches the mountain,tested with and without mods.
Spoiler

Could it be possible to include a fix in USSEP? I can ignore it,it's just a visual issue,your mod already does so much to begin with but I felt that a fix would fit the mod.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.138 seconds