SKSE

Lodbrok

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As earlier mentioned you CANNOT just convert the 32bit to the new one you HAVE to redo it, now you can convert pieces of it fine but the whole thing? No that won't work if you rebuild it in 64bit that can work as it's not same as a direct conversion from the old 32bit to 64bit, but that's still a lot of work SKSE is huge and does a lot of things so it's gonna be a bit before we see the new SKSE sadly.

no, it means that they need to rewrite more than half the code for the new architecture since they initially wrote it for 32 bit

And by they, of course you mean me. (See sigs below.) :smile:

good luck lol

@Spider623

beHippo is the author of SKSE he developed it is what he is saying xD

Edited by aareyn

SSE without SKSE is just not as much fun as the classic Skyrim with SKSE and all the great mods using it. Hurry up you brave mighty hippo, the addicted are waiting :cool:

SSE without SKSE is just not as much fun as the classic Skyrim with SKSE and all the great mods using it. Hurry up you brave mighty hippo, the addicted are waiting :cool:

The creationkit isn't out yet so i doubt there is much anyone can do atm

Except play the classic Skyrim. Combined with ENB and all the available texture mods it does look better anyway (the NPCs...ugh...vomit...) SSE needs some time...and the script extender :-)

no, it means that they need to rewrite more than half the code for the new architecture since they initially wrote it for 32 bit

And by they, of course you mean me. (See sigs below.) :smile:

Thank you much for your tremendous contribution to this game. If your signature had a donate link, I'd be clicking on it. Cheers

Edited by Asstrole

Except play the classic Skyrim. Combined with ENB and all the available texture mods it does look better anyway (the NPCs...ugh...vomit...) SSE needs some time...and the script extender :-)

Exactly I am going to stick with oldrim for now, if we can't get skse/skyui I hardly see the point in switching.