SKSE

Lodbrok

So Ian really DID get mad and finished it in an hour... Someone hold his beer dammit!

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. SKSE site is updated. SKSE64 looks like it is out in Alpha for modders to trial.

Â

I quote:Â Current SE build 2.0.0 (runtime 1.4.2): 7z archive - ALPHA BUILD. MODDERS ONLY. DO NOT ASK FOR SUPPORT.

Im tempted to open up both 7z files and compare both 32 and 64 bit .sln files in Visual Studio. Would make a GREAT free time killer in my programming course. Edited by SantinoMastrangioli1

That'll shut all the naysayers up.

Now they're going to back pedal. Seriously, watch. All the people who were like, "SSE is doomed," or "The modding community is dead," will back pedal saying, "Well I always new they were working on it." Anyway, wait for the fake tragedy to start and making up some excuse to be outraged.

This is a joyous occasion for the community. I'm so excited to finally see this happen. The fact that we'll be getting hopefully most of the Skyrim LE community to start coming over with their talent. I'm so excited. Once mods start to convert which will take time and people will need to be patient. We'll see an influx in traffic on the pages. If you've already had a mod installed on here. Get ready for a major it with questions and bug reports. Especially when the beta release of SKSE64 happens.

Now they're going to back pedal. Seriously, watch.

I'm more worried about the ones that are going to run to every single mod on the entire site and scream "PLZ UPDATE DIS 4 TEH BUGGY SKSE64 PLZ PLZ PLZ". My condolences to everyone who tries to read the comments on a mod looking for a solution to their problems.

In fact, isn't badgering modders to update/port bannable? If not, it damn well should be. Entitled brats.