The WORST Game Ever

thekid345

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have to think very hard, most folks my own age will likely nominate the infamous E.T. as it was credited with the near death of home video gaming. But for those of you 25 and younger, I nominate both Drake of the 99 Dragons (multiplatform) and Aquaman (XBox). Both games were so horrifically bad, I will not post screenshots because I do not want the blame for any brain damage they might cause.

The Zelda games that were released on the obscure Phillips CD-i were absolutely horrible, if I can recall. And let's not forget Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing :ohmy:

YOU'RE WINNER !

ET.....Why couldn't he just make a movie?

What is the name of the game where you fly around as a Mosquito Biting people?Because that game suked. The Jaws game was pretty bad too. It was fun at first, but then quite monotnous(sp?)

I would say Empire Earth III is the worst. Check this out

I mean what the hell !?! Even the first's graphics was better ! I mean, I bought the damn game, and what did I see ? Some stupid idiots bashing each other with crappy voices ! It's like cartoon graphics ! The next day I sold it on eBay !

1 - graphics

3 - gameplay

1 - sound

overall : 2

A year ago I bought the second, the graphics were cool, but sooo not user friendly. I would be clicking the damn marine : ''Commander?'' ''Commander?'' ''Commander?'' - ''Yes sir !'' ''Yes sir !''

It was soo frustrating ! The authors didn't even bother making cinematics for the campaign

7 - graphics

1 - gameplay

3 - sound

overall : 5

But the greatest and most fun was the first one. I became so addicted to it back then. Sure, the graphics weren't that good, but what do you expect from an old RTS game ? Anyways the graphics made it that special. Multiplayer was so fun. Sound was so and so.. but I think it was the best of all.

6 - graphics

10 - gameplay

8 - sound

overall : 8.0 - 8.5

Anyways I really enjoyed it, too bad my cd broke :(

And there you have it folks, in conclusion : Sierra - Empire Earth III = sucks !!

That game (if you can even call it a "game" :rolleyes: ) is infamous for being a complete and utter waste of resources. No collision, no AI, no physics, no anything really. I wonder how someone could have let that slip through and onto store shelves... :ermm:

If any worst game is to be listed for me, it'd be the very first Zelda game for NES. Like you only get to slash your sword up in front horizontally, and you only have to move up and down, left and right, and enemies might even top you off guard. But since the released Zelda games like TP, WW, OOT, and MM, they were ok. A bit easier too. At least the 3D Zelda games are not all that bad, but the very first one sucked! That's my opinion about what I think about the very first one.