The WORST Game Ever

thekid345

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is another tasteless game LOL

http://www.adultswim.com/games/fiveMinutes/

The Adult Swim games are tasteless and retarded on purpose, that truck racing game and the nazi game were actually meant to be taken seriously )and even paid for). That's sad.

I have something I'd like to add, not a specific game, but a whole genre. Military training 'games' that are released to the public with the intent of showing kids that being in a combat situation is just like playing a game. Looking at you America's Army. I actually led a big 'campaign' against this practice when I was active duty. There's no reset button in a real warzone.

here is another tasteless game LOL

http://www.adultswim.com/games/fiveMinutes/

The Adult Swim games are tasteless and retarded on purpose, that truck racing game and the nazi game were actually meant to be taken seriously )and even paid for). That's sad.

I have something I'd like to add, not a specific game, but a whole genre. Military training 'games' that are released to the public with the intent of showing kids that being in a combat situation is just like playing a game. Looking at you America's Army. I actually led a big 'campaign' against this practice when I was active duty. There's no reset button in a real warzone.

That's sad, wrong, and utterly stupid. The big difference between virtual reality and the real world is that, as you put it, there's no reset button (or pause button, or any other button). What I find even more disheartening is the fact that "normal" people (and by "normal", I mean someone who's life is based around games) are actually trying to blur the lines between fiction and fantasy. It's ludicrous.

The Zelda games that were released on the obscure Phillips CD-i were absolutely horrible, if I can recall. And let's not forget Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing :ohmy:

YOU'RE WINNER !

damn! I thought I was the only person who remembered that the Phillips CD-I even existed! yeah that zelda game was an insult to the entier series!

If any worst game is to be listed for me, it'd be the very first Zelda game for NES. Like you only get to slash your sword up in front horizontally, and you only have to move up and down, left and right, and enemies might even top you off guard. But since the released Zelda games like TP, WW, OOT, and MM, they were ok. A bit easier too. At least the 3D Zelda games are not all that bad, but the very first one sucked! That's my opinion about what I think about the very first one.

shhhhucker, man! (hehe sorry sensoring mysself :P ) You're going to get flamed for saying Zelda was a bad game. We grew up in the 80's, and whitnessed the evolution from Atari 2600 to Atari 7200, to just about everything nintento, Sega, turbo graphix 16 :P

anyway, I suppose I can forgive you but if you were born in 1991, you -cannot- critique any game older than you, simply because you didn't grow up when "that's all there was" ^_^

okay having said that, I think the worst game was: *drumroll*

Columbine Massacre RPG

it was for windows.. but for those that are not popular with that game, then I have a second close: *second drumroll*

Daikatana It was by Eidos Interactive (if you even remmeber them, and came out in 2000.

I clearly remember Daikatana was an effort by former id employee John Romero (after he was given the boot for a difference in vision). Let me tell you, it wasn't pretty :pinch:

NFS Pro street, it's great, but comparing to underground 2 or most wanted, this seems more like a rushed project then something taken time in. Free roam is removed, so are hot pursuits.

I agree with the others in naming E.T. as the worst.

It was the ultimate example of a company depending on name recognition to sell a product & was a horrible game.

After checking out the GameSpot site under most disappointment I would have to say I think the game Planet of the Apes is my #1 disappointment.

This game has some really great elements, it kind of blends all (except the latest) the movies into it & builds on them, great story, characters, good graphics (at the time).

The reason it is a big disappointment is that although released in 2001, it has no mouse support, I mean none at all, 100% keyboard. Back then I could handle that (my style was still all keyboard on some games like doom) but all my friends that tried playing it stopped because of the controls.

Too bad because I finished it & actually really liked it, it had stealth & problem solving as well as some good old fashioned shooting (the Baboon guards were tough).

I’ve seen things like this before, business execs just go brain dead from time to time (like Bethesda with the Morroblivion thing), the company’s decision makers just allowed one of their games to come out with no mouse function at all, must have been the only one in about 4 to 5 years, dumb de dumb…..dumb.

I would agree to that...the army making a video game to get kids wanting to join is wrong.

There used to be a flight sim game that the air force took on tour. The targets were oil rigs in a middle east environment...hmmm

It was a good game at the time..I tore it up. But after I was thinking...why oil rigs? They worked real hard at making it look like being a piliot was not dangerous...and you get to blow up things.

If I play a military like first shooter....there needs to be aliens and such. I am not into the realness of combat sims where you kill people. I know..not very sensitive to aliens... :)