Star Cores Cheat - Nuka World - Gotta Have 'Em All!

NeuroticPixels

If you're like me and have already played Nuka World through at least once, you don't want to go searching for the Star Cores again.

I'm requesting a mod to bypass all that and that instantly give us all of the Star Cores that we need for the quest, in order to get the Power Armor... without using console commands.

I'm aware you could probably use the "TCL" command to grab the Power Armor (untested by me, plus you wouldn't complete the quest) or you could use the "player.placeatme 0601F0E5" command for all that you need.

But I'd rather just have a mod do all the work for me. I'm lazy like that, and I'm sure other people are, too.

Something that works along the lines of this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12490/? would be fantastic. He deleted all of the bobbleheads and magazines out of the world and placed them in Vault 111. While you still have to take the magazines out of the container, drop them, and pick them back up again to get the perks to work correctly (supposedly, because I've never tested it otherwise and just do as I'm told), that's fine by me!!

Placing a container or table or whatever you fancy to hold the Star Cores for us to loot next to the Power Armor would be great. It would be amazing if the Star Cores already laying around Nuka World could also be deleted, like I mentioned.

Please respond to this post if you'll work on this, if you created this, know of a new mod like this, or if you think it's a great idea!

Edited by amber1019

• 8 months later...

http://www.nexusmods...t4/mods/19603/? <-- Has been created. Thanks to the author! Haven't tested it yet, but it should work fine. :happy:

Jut downloaded that mod after coming here, works just fine , I was so tired and annoyed and all the running around even after wiki ing , this mod saved me the time looking for elusive couple i couldnt find .. :woot: