Qwinn´s Ultimate DAO Fixpack v3 (no longer beta!)

Katzapult

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the fast reply. Unfortunately, it didn´t work. I think i´m still doing something wrong. No search results.

I just test-downloaded it, so it does work.

You may have to be logged in (I am/was). And this is a short tutorial of the process I just threw together for my blog...

ETA that logging in isn't required, at least for the Qwinn's file... I just logged out and was able to download another copy of the DAzip... no idea why it isn't working for you, sorry. :unsure:

Edited by theskymoves

As of 6pm, the individual project pages don't seem to be available. I am logged on, I can do searches, see my the icons & links for my subscriptions, but the project pages themselves come up as a solid white screen

Just thought I would let everyone know. :sad:

As of 6pm, the individual project pages don't seem to be available. I am logged on, I can do searches, see my the icons & links for my subscriptions, but the project pages themselves come up as a solid white screen

Just thought I would let everyone know. :sad:

It's been that way since yesterday afternoon, at least. (Hence the instructions on how to DL from the search results rather than the 'normal' way.)

• 2 weeks later...

Saw no reason to reply with 'duh' for not reading everything

however

The project pages are available again rather than the solid white screen of uselessness. i don't know how long they will be available so for those who wanted to download something and didn't... I suggest downloading while the project pages are available!