Waiting for CBBE and SkyUi.....

FusRuDahGuy

CBBE probably won't take long. Heck, the regular Skyrim version actually works just fine, from what I hear. SkyUI though, that one will take a while. There's no script extender yet, and the original team is not porting SkyUI over so someone else with the know how would have to take up the job. I would anticipate someone will, just don't expect these things tomorrow or anything.

some parts of skyui work just fine oddly enough. i have screenshots of the favorites, inventory and magic menu to prove it. everything involved with the system menu and MCM causes instant CTD's tho.

Yeah, just download it manually, then you can add it to your Skyrim SE NMM profile by just using the Add Mod From File feature (clocking the green plus sign on the left hand side).

Just understand its unofficial as of yet, so if you do happen to run into some issues you're on your own until an official release comes by. I've come across no issues though yet, personally.

Edited by SacredKnight81

Old CBBE will work. Os and Cal are currently making another for SE; aside from same UV map, it's being made from scratch (a lot more polys). Most UNP and CBBE should work, there is a bodyslide out as well for SE, but no group/presets. You'll have to move and test those yourself. Don't expect HDT for a while even after SKSE is finished -- hopefully we can transition from PE to SMP if it does.

Gopher said it'd be likely to get SkyUI after SKSE, which is probably another 1-2 weeks away (We worship you Hippo), You can use version 2.2 in the mean time or 5.1. "You can use SkyUI 5.1, just delete the quest_journal.swf and use it without the esp. Everything except skse releated stuff works, like translations and columns related to SKSE fnctions." said the wise Groovetama and some other guy in the topic about 2.2. Be sure to ask Groove about TBBP animations, he really enjoys helping others!

Yeah I wouldn't get the hopes up for SKSE in the near future, it's quite possible that they won't be able to straight port all the functions as is. Try not to kill yourself with anxiety too much, why not enjoy some vanilla ice cream while you wait :)