Haven BagCampsite
Svartr by tarll (dagger)
Curse of Sithis and Dragonborn Dagger

These are just the few I tested

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have used QDINventory with no problems so far. QDInventory was an alternate UI made before SKYUI it's not as advanced but it seems to be working.

Also Categorized Favorites Menu , Ken's Cursors Mod and a Font mod I forgot the name of. It seems that any of the old Interface mods that don't rely on SKSE seem to work.

Categorized Favorites menu uses SKSE but only for some functionality that I never really used anyway.

I've got an issue with model modding... Don't I need to invalidate older texture files? Or rather, actual new game files? CBBE Bodyslide doesn't seem to work for me. I"ve tried to make bodies, and it seems to work, but when I get ingame, no change. The outfits are vanilla and body is CBBE v3, not bodyslided. Is there something I'm missing?

Sorry for the bump and possible (probable) out of subject. I'm just desperate. I'm playing Skyrim Special Edition btw.

Edit... NVM. I know where the problem lies. It's between the chair and the keyboard. I didn't set the proper game path under settings in bodyslide. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Sasha1378

I've got an issue with model modding... Don't I need to invalidate older texture files? Or rather, actual new game files? CBBE Bodyslide doesn't seem to work for me. I"ve tried to make bodies, and it seems to work, but when I get ingame, no change. The outfits are vanilla and body is CBBE v3, not bodyslided. Is there something I'm missing?

It is very possable older texture files need to be updated. I have read textures many not work.

CBBE and Body slide may also need to be updated to this version.

I am expecting most to be a good week out, since the CK is not officially released. A few have a beta version of it.