The most beautiful NPC

sarac

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to read through this thread and see what the guys find attractive. From a girl's point of view, my favourite beauty is Dynari Amnis. She has the most beautiful face in the whole game as far as I'm concerned! When I add a beauty mod, I copy and paste her face into the mod, so she doesn't lose her beautiful looks.

I also copy and paste Antoinetta Marie from the Dark Brotherhood, and Carwen from Methredel's shack down the waterfront. I've grown accustomed to their faces! :)

Edit:
I don't kill Antoinetta Marie during the "Purification" quest, either. Instead, I bend down close to her ear and give her a "
" and she fakes her own death, then returns to the Sanctuary a short time later when it is safe to do so.

At the other extreme, Mazoga the Orc probably has the *least* beautiful face in the game - but she has a really sweet, charming personality once you get past the initial abrasive meeting. Her devotion to her unfortunate friend Ravindra is amazing, and her character really comes to life for me. I'd like a friend like her in real life!

2nd edit:
See attached photo of
and Dynari Amnis - two of the most beautiful girls in Oblivion! They're both wearing

PLG

Edited by prolovegirl

• 4 months later...

I think Faustina Cartia maybe is, wish I knew of 'Whispered Warning' beforehand for Antoinetta Marie (I don't like the girl that remains in charge) or if it could have been applied to Faustina. But the Mod Saphiria's Romance has Faustina roaming around the Gardens of Jade, but she does not have that 'Mae West "Come up and see me sometime" AI. Carwen and Dynari are also good as with the wife of Oaken-Hull, Hasthil. There also is a high class imperial lady who walks around IC, but have not come across her in long time to remember the name. (BTW, for player added mods, Saphiria has to be, because of the way she smiles at you when you talk to her, but also I have Vilja as High Imperial, her beauty and mind are both a knock out!)

But ok you girls, who do you think is the most handsome man out there?

Edited by Timber57

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...