The most beautiful NPC

sarac

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd have to go with the charred corpses you find hanging upside down (sometimes on fire) in oblivion :D

Liches and zombies are one thing, but this? This is not right. You get a gift:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s245/ninja_lord666/epic_failure.gif

lol you are entitiled to your opinion :)

but..... they just look so tasty..... /drool

• 2 weeks later...

renault does look pretty good i guess but with natural faces installed i dotn no what shes sopposed to look like lol :blink:

and whos syl some thign from SI?

alsom the dark elf in teh DB quest is pretty pretty too lol only face i can member before i istalled natural faces(not so natural actully sure it looks way better but the faces are to smooth and the lips look whack lol IFT is way better imo but the lips are insnely whack in that so i settled with natural lol o crap i went a bit of topic there opps :D )

edit: o yer zombies ha they fail compared to teh ever so wonderful female dremora with IFT installed

edit again: im so tempted to go look at the azure shine but dont want to ahve to walk there /sigh i know i look it up in teh editor he he he

Well, i'm a modding freak, i like to modify whatever i think it's ok for modding, even faces, so many faces in my game don't reflect exactly how bethesda made them, even if i tried to keep them very similiar to the original ones.

for example, open the CS and put black hair to Vilena Donton and set her age around 45 or so, you'll discover that she's a very fascinating woman!

Parwen from the fighters guild in skingrad has a very attractive face... try to give her a ponytail hairstyle and you'll probably fall in love with her.

Julitta Plotius in leyawiin is porobably the best girl in the game... she looks very attractive without being too sophisticated. the only thing she needs is a minor change of clothes, not necessarily expensive. (she's just a low class commoner after all)

• 1 month later...

I think the most aestetically pleasing npc is Feria one of Divine Avengers CM partners. As for vanilla Oblivion either of the bandits from the Sirens Deception quest or Rochelle Bantian in the market district. My favorite NPC is either LaChance or the Argonian in Leyawin that tells the kajiit jokes. Least favorite npc is Maglir from the fighters guild quests, just looking at that lazy *censored* makes me want to stab an Argonian.

Edit: I agree with Sarac Syl's pretty sexy too, It's either the power of being a dutchess or the fact that she's just plain sadistic and not right in the head that makes her so hot :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
I would have to go with NPCs added in by mods. I vote for Viconia, a simply gorgeous elf lady, created by Sulteric. And you can flirt with her & win her heart.

I would have to go with NPCs added in by mods. I vote for Viconia, a simply gorgeous elf lady, created by Sulteric. And you can flirt with her & win her heart.

Viconia...Viconia why does that name sound familliar?...Baldurs Gate maybe?

Edit: Yep Baldurs Gate. Hmm she is a good looking character but I'm not a big fan of dark elves.