The most beautiful NPC

sarac

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Like the above poster, I have no clue anymore what any of the vanilla people look like. I have "younger, hotter NPCs" and a host of beautifiers and customizers.

However, "younger hotter NPCs" should be called "Younger Hotter NPC Chicks". Why must us ladies be left out of the loop?? It's a conspiracy I tell ya! I want "Younger Hotter NPCs v2": the Younger Hotter NPC Dudes version.

Like the above poster, I have no clue anymore what any of the vanilla people look like. I have "younger, hotter NPCs" and a host of beautifiers and customizers.

However, "younger hotter NPCs" should be called "Younger Hotter NPC Chicks". Why must us ladies be left out of the loop?? It's a conspiracy I tell ya! I want "Younger Hotter NPCs v2": the Younger Hotter NPC Dudes version.

I'll second that, and third it too! :whistling:

Are there Dudes in Cyrodiil? I hadn't noticed with all the body and face mods I've been using. Funny, I never seem to notice any of the male characters.

Going with just the stock Bethesda NPC's... Nanette Don (ShivIsles) is probably the most attractive face I think they've put on a female NPC in the game, but she's not-quite-right in the head (look at her choice of mentors, and she hangs out with Felas Sarandas, who's a twit).

Hottest female NPC, in my book? Claudette Perrick, proprietor of The Gilded Carafe in IC. She's really cute, really nice, genuinely helpful as opposed to being obsequious, and she owns her own business just across the street from a good, cheap restaurant. If she were real, I'd marry her.

• 2 weeks later...