Dawnguard Shields for Perkus Maximus & Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade

Moldy

Dawnguard armour looks bangin'. It also has passable stats,if you spec into smithing... And why wouldn't you,if you use weapons and armour? However,something irks me like nobody's business; Despite the Dawnguard having heavy armour sets,they don't have a single heavy shield. This is a problem for anyone who wants to play a Dawnguard-aligned character who uses shields,one-handed weapons,and heavy armour.

So,here's what I want,if it's at all possible;

1) Basic heavy Dawnguard shields. This is more-or-less the most basic aim. They should be equal to the shield of whatever material the rest of the heavy Dawnguard armour is equal to. I hear it's either Dwemer or Plate. The heavy shield should also retain its unique powers,as well; Dealing five extra damage whenever you smash a vampire's face in with it.

2) The ability to change the Rune Shield's armour type. The Dawnguard Rune Shield is one-of-a-kind. If the player has a means to change the shield to the armour type (Light or Heavy) of their choice,that would allow more builds to use this excellent shield. Of course,its powers should be intact; Ten extra bash damage to bloodsuckers,while also erecting 10 point Sun Damage cloak whenever the shield is raised,at the cost of stamina.

3) Compatibility with Perkus Maximus. Yeah,this is pretty big. Perkus Maximus more-or-less hits every single aspect of Skyrim. For a mod like this to be compatible,it needs to have certain things done to it. Unfortunately,I don't know what said things are; At the very least,you'll need to make several different versions of each item; One for Basic,one for Reforged,and one for Warforged.

I realise this is a tall order,but if anyone is willing to make this mod,I'd be crazy thankful.