"Data Files" Option missing from Launcher

sparda10

Hi everyone I just installed Skyrim Special Edition and already modified the "skyrimprefs.ini" with the "bEnableFileSelection=1" line, but everytime I open the launcher I onlgy get this:

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah256/Adrian_Herazo/Untitled%20picture_zpsxy9gcyiu.png

Am I missing something?

so even though LOOT shows them, but no check marks and only says I have 5 active. I also have no Load Mods option on the Launcher. Now I decided to load the game up anyways. On the main screen, you can go to mods. Now this is where you log into Bethesda.net. Now I dont use that, but I did notice that there was another option in there called Mod Order, or something like that. When I go in there, it shows all my esp's and everything as active and with a check mark. I can also confirm, despite LOOT saying they aren't activated, mine however are. I was kinda going off of LOOT not showing them as active. See if that helps you guys and let me know.

Probably some bugs with it, and likely option won't be there until CK releases. There is apparently a bug where espa marked as esms or just user esms won't register properly, as noted on USSEP page, so you know.

mods still load if they do not show up, I have mods not showing the checkable part in NMM that still work in game, the games built in one is within the game itself, go to mods option in main menu of game and it says load order down at the bottom. mod load order is just like fallout 4 method.