Body help

Dnemisis

Open your outfit in outfit studio and check on right hand upper if you have two bodies loading for that specific outfit. It is highly possible the outfit is referring to both a Janebod and a CBBE bod. Take a look at this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXhiF8iizcY

I went through all the armours that I have installed and none of them did stuff like the vid shows.

• 2 weeks later...

.. had the same issue .. you are running to many body mods (like a vanilla character upgrade and a cbbe body changer that are incompatible) .. I went back through and re-read all of the mod requirement and made some choices about which ones to run/delete and it solved the problem ..

.. had the same issue .. you are running to many body mods (like a vanilla character upgrade and a cbbe body changer that are incompatible) .. I went back through and re-read all of the mod requirement and made some choices about which ones to run/delete and it solved the problem ..

The only body mods I have are CBBE and Silky SMooth Skin (SSS).

Can we see your mod list? We might spot something that could affect it that you didn't realize does. Something somewhere is definitely applying a non CBBE skin to your character. It might even end up being loose files from a mod you no longer even have installed that didn't get properly removed.

• 2 weeks later...

That looks like the vanilla underwear skin not wrapping around a bodyslide edit properly.

Have you batch built your outfits?

I havent done that yet but I will give it a try.

Update: batch build didnt work.

Edited by Dnemisis