Body help

Dnemisis

Then you might have stray loose textures floating around that didn't get properly updated by NMM. Uninstall CBBE. Go to Data>meshes>actors>character>characterassets and delete any files located there. Also delete any files located in Data>textures>actors>character>basehumanfemale. Close NMM. Re-open NMM using Run as Administrator. Reinstall CBBE. This will replace files you've deleted with hopefully correct versions. If that didn't resolve it, then might be the result of a clothing mod. Try disabling a few at a time to see if that resolves your issue.

Then you might have stray loose textures floating around that didn't get properly updated by NMM. Uninstall CBBE. Go to Data>meshes>actors>character>characterassets and delete any files located there. Also delete any files located in Data>textures>actors>character>basehumanfemale. Close NMM. Re-open NMM using Run as Administrator. Reinstall CBBE. This will replace files you've deleted with hopefully correct versions. If that didn't resolve it, then might be the result of a clothing mod. Try disabling a few at a time to see if that resolves your issue.

Do I need to do anything in PlayerCharacterAssets ? Also is there ment to be a .tri file in the CharacterAssets folder ? I have never seen it before.

Edited by Dnemisis

Yes you may need to do the same in PlayerCharaterAssets, I just did a super fast run through of CBBE files and since I don't use the mod I'm not as familiar with it and might have missed stuff like that. >.< The .tri file comes with CBBE and I have no idea what it is. But if you delete it and then reinstall CBBE it should get reinstalled also so I wouldn't worry about it.

Yes you may need to do the same in PlayerCharaterAssets, I just did a super fast run through of CBBE files and since I don't use the mod I'm not as familiar with it and might have missed stuff like that. >.< The .tri file comes with CBBE and I have no idea what it is. But if you delete it and then reinstall CBBE it should get reinstalled also so I wouldn't worry about it.

I think my game is broken or something. I have uninstalled all my clothing/Armour mods. Done what you have said to do and built many different bodies but no matter what I do it just has that stupid underwear or what ever it is.

Update: One of my mates said to uninstall all the mods and verify game cache then reinstall them slowly and that worked so now everything is fine.

Edited by Dnemisis

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...