Immersive first person view

DocMayoux

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would love to see this happen now that SKSE is out for the Special Edition. I run pretty light on mods, but this is one of the key mods that I loved in the original version of Skyrim that isn't out yet for the Special Edition. If any modder is out there who'd be willing to take up the quest to make this happen it would be sincerely appreciated.

Just the other day I tried using The Joy of Perspective non SKSE version, which sort of worked. The result was that the camera was moved, but I was stuck in the T-pose. Hope this information helps.

Didn't running FNIS help this? Anytime I see T-Pose, first thought is, they didn't run FNIS. Anything that modifies animation/skeletons/camera like that requires running FNIS.

Be aware, too, that because of the way Joy of Perspective works, it sometimes can and will conflict with other mods like Customizable Camera, Convenient Horses, etc. Make sure to read the install instructions and check for incompatibilities. It would suck for you to finally get your mod for first person, only to find it conflicts with something in your load order.

• 5 months later...

I would love to see this happen now that SKSE is out for the Special Edition. I run pretty light on mods, but this is one of the key mods that I loved in the original version of Skyrim that isn't out yet for the Special Edition. If any modder is out there who'd be willing to take up the quest to make this happen it would be sincerely apprecsa

I would love to see this happen now that SKSE is out for the Special Edition. I run pretty light on mods, but this is one of the key mods that I loved in the original version of Skyrim that isn't out yet for the Special Edition. If any modder is out there who'd be willing to take up the quest to make this happen it would be sincerely appreciated.

same!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...