Making Companion. Having trouble with Game.ShowRaceMenu()

I'm making a companion that can cut the player's hair at any time and the coding is being fussy. I placed the script to run fragment on end.

http://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=ShowRaceMenu_-_Game

Game.ShowRaceMenu() DOES work but not exactly what I want. I need just the barber / haircut menu, not the whole menu. It says I need to use Game.ShowRaceMenu(uiMode = 2) but nothing happens in game with that code. The dialogue just ends. I've been messing around with it for a while and not sure why it's not working.

I even tried Game.ShowRaceMenu(akMenuTarget = PlayerRef, uiMode = 2) and nothing happened.

Also using just Game.ShowRaceMenu() doesn't change the camera at all which makes it so you can't see the front of the player, which I figure is going to be a problem either way. Is there a code that can make the camera face the front of the player until they are done changing their character?

• 4 months later...

Just as an extension to this topic,

I have the same issues. It seems that the barber menu fragment 'Game.ShowRaceMenu(uiMode = 2)' doesn't work when applied to a custom script. There may be a property like a barber that needs to be added to make the fragment functional (uncertain) because other than that I can't seem to figure out why this specific ShowRaceMenu doesn't work...

I've recreated the entire HaircutScript and this one line is the only thing that doesn't fire property when activated, extremely strange. Has anyone had any breakthroughs using the haircut fragment of ShowRaceMenu()?

• 5 months later...

Just as an extension to this topic,

I have the same issues. It seems that the barber menu fragment 'Game.ShowRaceMenu(uiMode = 2)' doesn't work when applied to a custom script. There may be a property like a barber that needs to be added to make the fragment functional (uncertain) because other than that I can't seem to figure out why this specific ShowRaceMenu doesn't work...

I've recreated the entire HaircutScript and this one line is the only thing that doesn't fire property when activated, extremely strange. Has anyone had any breakthroughs using the haircut fragment of ShowRaceMenu()?

I know. It's really weird. Would you possibly share your script?