Character animations stopped working

tenebris1

Hello guys, I need some help outta there. :confused:

So, here is a problem. Few days ago I re-started playing skyrim etc etc, I installed some animation mods for my character (if it's needed i can list which ones, but i'm not sure it's the case here but for ex some of xp32 mods) basically - running/idle/attacking ones, nothing special. I also installed FNIS and PCEA, which worked fine for me after some manipulations... So after some gaming experience, I had to update my SkyUI to get some things work for Moonlight tales mod, and after that, all my animations stopped working. I reinstalled all related programs multiple times - FNIS (no i didn't forget to run it every time or anything), PCEA, SKSE, i tried to reapply all animation files like thousand times but Nothing is working now. I just tried some other animations now and they not working as well. I dont get anything like "T" pose - just usual vanilla animations... I'm tired already and IDK what to do, this is strange and I have no idea what can cause that. FNIS says everything is patched btw... Sigh.. Im stuck with this for a few hours already and still can't find the solution. I'll be glad if you help somehow

UPDATE: fixed. It was an issue with PCEA

Edited by tenebris1

Hello guys, I need some help outta there. :confused:

So, here is a problem. Few days ago I re-started playing skyrim etc etc, I installed some animation mods for my character (if it's needed i can list which ones, but i'm not sure it's the case here but for ex some of xp32 mods) basically - running/idle/attacking ones, nothing special. I also installed FNIS and PCEA, which worked fine for me after some manipulations... So after some gaming experience, I had to update my SkyUI to get some things work for Moonlight tales mod, and after that, all my animations stopped working. I reinstalled all related programs multiple times - FNIS (no i didn't forget to run it every time or anything), PCEA, SKSE, i tried to reapply all animation files like thousand times but Nothing is working now. I just tried some other animations now and they not working as well. I dont get anything like "T" pose - just usual vanilla animations... I'm tired already and IDK what to do, this is strange and I have no idea what can cause that. FNIS says everything is patched btw... Sigh.. Im stuck with this for a few hours already and still can't find the solution. I'll be glad if you help somehow

UPDATE: fixed. It was an issue with PCEA

How did you fix it? I think I have the same issue