Skyrim Sword Mod Request for consoles

praymo

Hi i play the xbox one Skyrim RE i have a request for a one handed and 2 handed sword mod i will put a pic showing the basic sword i am looking for it has the color and the same blade shape the wolf handle isent a bad look but not essential as only the blade and color of the weapon i am after there are 2 weapons in the game that have similar blade shapes witch could be used for the blade 1st is the Daedric blade 2nd is Orc blade both have the blade shape the Daedric more than the Orc but both good.

All the sword would need if you choose either out of the Deadric or Orc sword templates is to make the blade color a blood red color and change the handle design a little to whatever looks good just don't keep the same handle disighn of the weapon template you choose as all you would be doing is changing the blade color instead of making a new blade i hope someone can do this and that i dont sound demanding as its its not my intention to sound like that .

I would try myself but due to my disability all the stuff you need to do to make a mod is kinda hard for me to understand and do so i can only request for someone to offer to make it for me i wouldn't want any credit for the idea or anything it would be all you i just gave the idea i just want the sword to use in game and anyone els hope someone can help thanks there will also be a picture of a Orc and Daedric sword to show what i am on about in how they look :)

Sorry for the white background i copy and pasted from another post on this i made.537e0aea4dca09.05483854.jpg200px-OrcishSwordofBurning.png?version=bdaedric-sword.png