a teamwork system for modders?

Jostice

hey guy's how are you all doing?

I'm really exited about the new engine of SSE and hope you are to.

the mod creators did a amazing job in skyrim and i can't even imagine what would be possible in SSE.

but what i noticed in the original Skyrim was that there where multiple mods that did the same thing.

if those modders worked together on the same mod they could share there experience and together make a even better mod.

i'm sad that i had to choose between the mods and by that missing what the other mod had to offer.

example:

2 mods adds a food, thrust and sleep needs system.

1 mod is more focussing on more food types and ways to get your food.

the other mod is more focussed on a dynamic needs system like when jumping, running and fighting you get hungry and thirsty.

by choosing 1 you miss the other features while they would be making a perfect combo.

both mods added a needs system, and probably both made there own.

i think it would be more efficient if they used the same basics script and have a add-on that give it more content instead of having to creating a new needs system and start from scratch.

my questions are:

is there a system or such so modders would be able to work together and distribute there mods in modpacks.

are mod makers interested in this?

and where can i sign up? i have a bit of experience on the skyrim creation kit and would love to help where i can.

Greetz
Jostice