SR:LE (by Neovalen): LIST OF MODS AND THEIR CURRENT STATUS REGARDING THE NEW ""SPECIAL EDITION"" OFFICIAL RELEASE

TakodaWahya

NEWS: 1) THE LIST IS COMPLETED: 288 mods updated as today 13/11/16. Any update you know about any of the mods already included in the list, please leave a comment here or on the list itself in Google Spreasheets. Thanks a lot and good day! (Electronauta).

2) If someone want to help to keep updated the list, would be much appreciated, just need a Google account and we can chat privately a bit, so I can give admin permission over the list.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition (aka SR:LE) (by Neovalen): LIST OF MODS AND THEIR CURRENT STATUS REGARDING THE NEW ""SPECIAL EDITION"" OFFICIAL RELEASE:

Just like I did in the STEP forums, I announce here that I'm building and keeping a list based on Neovalen's guide, which I'm playing right now, with their current situation regarding the port to the Special Edition, so you can easily check it.

First, a link to the guide itself:

http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition

Why?, because Neovalen's Guide is a excellent one for those (like me) having a low perfomance computer, in my case a i3 socket 1156, with 4 gb ram and a 2 gb 7870 hd radeon video card, the only "fast" device is my SSD 120 gb, but that is, and the guide, along with a few mods from Legacy of the Dragonborn and some followers mods, has worked smoothly in my computer, so, I want to share for those willing to give a try to his guide, but starting with the Special Edition, so an overall view about the situation for most mods included in his guide.

While I know there are 2 more updated guides for Skyrim at this moment in the Step Forums, I truly think many of us are following this one as a base, so, there we go:

This is the link to the spreadsheet, in Google documents, because is way more easy to keep updated and get the comments from users willing to help:

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Please, if you know any update to the mod's situation, or any correction (grammar, technical explanation, errors, etc.), PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT in the spreadsheet, so I can update the list.

I will complete it day by day, and also update it with the news I get so far, is someone else is willing to do the same for the others guides present in the STEP forums, feel free to paste and copy mine, and adapt for the right one you are updating.

Kudos.

Obs.: my english is far from good, so sorry for any grammar error you find it.

Thanks.

Edited by Electronauta

I think the following are avalible in SE.

Hold Border Banners

No Snow Under The Roof

Northborn Scars

No Spinning Death Animation

Bring Out Your Dead

Holidays

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul

Immersive Patrols

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO

Wet and Cold

Lucidity Sound FX

Campfire - Complete Camping System

VioLens - A Killmove Mod

Modern Brawl Bug Fix

Thank you ebkidd, the mods you are mentioning are still pendant in my list because I'm publising them in the same order than the guide itself, but will use your information when need it. Also, I saw your request about a column with the date every mod's status was updated, so we can control better the information, good idea, so I'm on my way to add it. Kudos, man.

The guide is getting a lot of attention, so thanks everyone for that!, just I want to remind you that I need your help keeping it updated, is simple, just drop a comment here or in the document itself, that helps me a lot!.

Im planning to complete the list with all the mods included in the Neovalen's guide in the next 3/4 days, and then keep it as updated as is possible for a long guide like that one, but also for about three month, or until is relevant doing it.

Kudos.