Error when importing load order from LOOT.

Krunchy1736

So I'm trying to import my load order from LOOT and NMM keeps giving me the error that the "import source does not include a game mode".

Been looking all over for a solution but can't find anything.

Yeah I'm dumb. I downloaded the new version of LOOT that has SSE as a default choice instead of the one I had where I manually added it. It still gave me the error when I tried to import it but it turns out that restarting NMM was enough to 'activate' the load order. I don't know how to delete this so I'll leave it up in case someone else has the same issue.

Edited by Krunchy1736

From my experience you can't find ANY mods when looking for them by the mods .esp or .esm name; in either a general search engine or Nexus' search function. The only reason I can think of is because those files are compacted into zip files. It really sucks wwhen one mod is dependant on another mod and there is no way to find it.

• 1 month later...

Not sure about this but maybe win10 causes some of these problems? I know on 8.1 I don't have to change any default directories for anything, game or organizers.

I just tested it now on SE: When I sort with LOOT and NMM is running it does not update in the currently open NMM. However when I tried a 2nd sort LOOT says "made no changes". Then I restart NMM to check and yes the sorting is updated in that program. I would recommend closing NMM before sorting with LOOT just to be safe, but so far it seems like its not bothering anything, at least for me. :mellow:

• 1 year later...