Cannot login to server.

Nardak

I haven't been able to log in for days!!!!! Always some "Unable to connect to login server" crap....I want to mod Skyrim guys :'(

Just tried again and got this message, "NMM is currently offline due to heavy server loads. Please read the site news for further information.
You can keep using Nexus Mod Manager in OFFLINE MODE by clicking the Stay Offline button."

Getting "Login error: Timeout! Cannot reach the Nexus login server."

Earlier in the day, I had also been getting the errors mentioned earlier regarding files failing to download.

Edit:

Seems to be offline now due to heavy server loads.

Edited by eeebee

It says taken offline for me, check the news. But there's no news o.O

This is the bit that bugs me the most for some reason. I can live with "Too many people want to download since Skyrim:SE launched so our servers are swamped, sorry" and keep it that that. But don't tell me to go look at something that has no news or updates relevant to the problem. Unless of course you count an item started a week ago.

Edit: Do "Premium" Account people have this problem?

Edited by ShinsFortress

• 9 months later...

encountered the same;

unable to login to nexus using nexus mod manager

NMM can't seem to login because the app is "unable to reach Nexus Login server (either your firewall is blocking NMM or the login server is down)

been going on for a few days now, anyone else encountered the same?

P.S. already checked my firewall settings on router and on pc, even resorted to turning off the firewall itself, already tried turning off antivirus to no avail