Can't swap to child's room in Breezehome FullyUpgradeable

Cyberweasel89

Hey, I started my save file with Breezehome FullUpgradable by default. I don't have any other mods that might mess with Breezehome except the unofficial patch. I have all three DLC and barley any other mods besides USLEEEP and BFU. Just SkyUI, One Tweak, Change Follower Outfits, Localized Guild Jobs, Ars Metallica, Dragon Merchant with Buyable Dragon Souls, Tanker Follower Neisa, Healer Follower Onean, and Wearable Lanterns. No, really, those are my only mods. My rig is bad, so I need to keep my mod load light.

This is only my second playthrough. I just got the game about a week or two ago when a guy-friend bought it for me as a gift and I restarted my first playthrough because I wasn't liking my spellcaster build. I'm much more enjoying a heavy-armored dual-sword build. :D

So this is a clean start with these mods, and I've only done a few small sidequests in the Whiterun area (I haven't even left the Whiterun Hold yet) and just got Breezehome after slaying my first dragon.

I got all the upgrades to Breezehome, both vanilla and from Garath (love the Barbossa reference). I thought I'd buy the study first, just to get a look at it, then replace it with the children's room. Well, the option to buy the children's room from the Jarl's Steward is there, and I can click it. He responds properly, but no Gold is deducted and the study isn't replaced with the children's room. I also still tell Lucia that I don't have a room for her.

Please assist? ;-;

Edited by Cyberweasel89