Saves crash after installing 3 mods

peronmls

I would try uninstalling SMIM and texture pack, SMIM has some known meshes that need to be fixed/updated for SSE. Perhaps your game is not liking it at all. Worst case scenario somehiw your saves have gone corrupt, to test that, go to documents/mygames/skyrim se and temporarily move the saves to desktop.

I would try uninstalling SMIM and texture pack, SMIM has some known meshes that need to be fixed/updated for SSE. Perhaps your game is not liking it at all. Worst case scenario somehiw your saves have gone corrupt, to test that, go to documents/mygames/skyrim se and temporarily move the saves to desktop.

So when I move my save to the desktop then what do I do???

what if you dont use a save, but start a new game..save might be corrupted

That's not an option. First Bethesda RPG I played. The DEVs failed to make modded saves compatible with SSE. Why not do that especially when you encourage mods to be implemented in your games. 60+hrs gone from the original Skyrim. I'm not losing another 60+hrs. Also since when has save data corruption been a thing on PC?

Sorry if I sound to negitive. I just want to play the game how everyone else is. I got the PC to do it.

Well thats simple logic, due to new engine much mods need to be updated, especially those of which use SKSE. So technically modded saves are fine if you only ever used mods that you can port straight over.

After you move your saves, try to launch the game. If they are corrupt or broken in some way you should be able to start a new game. This is usually a rare problem though. Otherwise you could try deleting the 2 INI files in that same folder and then open launcher again to regenerate them.