I am here. Bow before my presence.

Duskrider

Your mouth has made you the most universally disliked person on these forums

Don't you have other places to spend your time?

And another topic closed? At the rate you're going, you may be gone.

I will not forget your twisting of the facts regarding the respected LHammond. Who has done so much to help the members of this board. And your contribution? You are a stain that will be removed. You are a spineless coward, who has nothing to contribute to this site but discord.

Stop hiding behind the IP address crap. Those of us with technical backgrounds know that's just more smoke and mirror nonsense.

Go ahead report me.

I will wear that badge Proudly and with Honor.

As will others.

BTW- Only people on drugs or true Psychotics believe they are Gods.

In which camp do you think you belong?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear god... I have my personal stalker here. Congratulations on discovering the shocking fact that Peregrine and I were active at the same time, and clicked something on the forum within a few minutes of each other (because that's what "last active" and the online list count, you know). It's almost like someone told him about this thread...

Now that my "bring Peregrine back" thread has been locked, yet another moderator is clearly aware of my presence and who I supposedly am. If I am Peregrine, Dark0ne knows I'm here and is letting me stay. If I am not Peregrine, I have every right to stay here until I do something of my own to get myself banned. Either way, stop harassing me. I'm getting really tired of having half of my posts involve arguing about whether I am Peregrine, or whether I wish I was Peregrine, or how we all want Peregrine back because I just suck compared to him. Enough already.

Ok fine. To make you feel better I will no longer Mention the striking similaritie between you and.... that other guy. :sweat: I won't even Mention You-know-who Around you anymore. So here's my You-know-who Free post. ENJOY! :happy:

Dear god... I have my personal stalker here.

Congratulations on your new stalk-- I mean Adoring fan! Now remember to feed him and And take good care of him If you want him to grow Big and strong. :biggrin:

I have every right to stay here until I do something of my own to get myself banned.

Ha! ^^ You've done all the work for me. thanks. :thumbsup:

Hmmm.... I have a feeling that wasn't what you were expecting. Oh well!

~Sencerely yours, Zenchii ;D

Goodbye, Duskrider..... Or should I say Peregrine, reborn.... Dark0ne has proved your IP is the exact same....

That's all I gotta say......

Archived