I cant save anymore and i dont know why.

kiamashi

!!!! Update !!!!

i absolutely cant Create or Delete save files not even from the Save folder itself i am absolutely speecheless i never ever had something this on any game so far i rly need help to fix this crap i already reinstalled the game but its seems it has something to do with something else i dont know and i really appereciate any help srsly thanks

Have you checked your savegames ingame? for me it didnt save either except it did but i did not notice because i had to scroll down a lot. "guck nochmal ingame. Bei mir ging dat auch nicht, dachte ich zumindest bis ich ingame runtergescrollt hab. Die neueren saves waren alle irgendwo unten

Ingame Savest (Angeblich) aber es wird nicht im Lade screen angezeigt bedeutet ich habe nicht mal eine Save datei erstellt und wenn ich gespeicherte dateien löschen möchten tauchen die auf einmal wieder auf kannst in dem video auf der ersten seite nachsehen. ^^

Hmm bei mir war das grade der fall. Hast steam als admin gestartet? Versuch mal das hier. Habs kopiert:

Here's the fix that worked for me:

Right click on C://Documents/my games Click on the Security tab. Click the Edit button. Click the Add... button. In the blank provided, enter "Everyone." After creating this group, highlight its name, and give it full control. Exit out by clicking OK and Apply wherever possible.

As long as you have done this to My Games, you -should- be good to go, but it won't hurt to do it to the Fallout 4 folder, too. I also created a 'Saves' folder within the Fallout 4 folder and made the same permissions changes to it. Keep in mind, this leaves your folders vulnerable to being altered by malware. So, make sure you have good virus protection (you should make sure of that anyway!).

I have Windows 10, by the way.

Danke aber hatte das schon probiert gehabt hat leider nicht geklappt trotzdem danke fürs Linken :)

!!!! Update !!!!

i absolutely cant Create or Delete save files not even from the Save folder itself i am absolutely speecheless i never ever had something this on any game so far i rly need help to fix this crap i already reinstalled the game but its seems it has something to do with something else i dont know and i really appereciate any help srsly thanks

Have you checked your savegames ingame? for me it didnt save either except it did but i did not notice because i had to scroll down a lot. "guck nochmal ingame. Bei mir ging dat auch nicht, dachte ich zumindest bis ich ingame runtergescrollt hab. Die neueren saves waren alle irgendwo unten

Ingame Savest (Angeblich) aber es wird nicht im Lade screen angezeigt bedeutet ich habe nicht mal eine Save datei erstellt und wenn ich gespeicherte dateien löschen möchten tauchen die auf einmal wieder auf kannst in dem video auf der ersten seite nachsehen. ^^

Hmm bei mir war das grade der fall. Hast steam als admin gestartet? Versuch mal das hier. Habs kopiert:

Here's the fix that worked for me:

Right click on C://Documents/my games Click on the Security tab. Click the Edit button. Click the Add... button. In the blank provided, enter "Everyone." After creating this group, highlight its name, and give it full control. Exit out by clicking OK and Apply wherever possible.

As long as you have done this to My Games, you -should- be good to go, but it won't hurt to do it to the Fallout 4 folder, too. I also created a 'Saves' folder within the Fallout 4 folder and made the same permissions changes to it. Keep in mind, this leaves your folders vulnerable to being altered by malware. So, make sure you have good virus protection (you should make sure of that anyway!).

I have Windows 10, by the way.

Danke aber hatte das schon probiert gehabt hat leider nicht geklappt trotzdem danke fürs Linken :smile:

hmm uncool Mann. Wenn aus Gelsenkirchen kommst würd ich rumkommen und gucken =D

Well still have the problem ;_;

sadly NCRForever´s instruction wasnt helpful ;_; i still have this bug glitch s*** ruining my time im rly pissed and i hope someone can help me to fix that crap cause its making me mad as hell

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me so far :cool:

!!!!! UPDATE !!!!!

FINALLY i did it i found out what it was srsly its so fckng simple i cant even believe it.

for everyone who helped me out or was trying to THANKS A LOT.

So the reason why i couldnt save was Bitdefender!!! yes My antivirus was the cause of this problem it thought the Fallout.exe was a malware dont know why though and Blocked everything well now i found a thread on the Steam.Community.site

"check your blocks in your antivirus. somehow i managed to click block on a popup without realizing it and my bitdefender was preventing the game from writting any new data. i found this on accident after about a month of being frustrated. but now it all works after i told it to make an exception for the game."

that helped me out srsly im so fckng happy and im glad i finally can play F4 again

Thanks to everyone have a good day/night

Edited by kiamashi