• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

N7Alistair

N7Alistair

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
My mod request is just for someone to port one of the disenchanting mods over so I can disenchant unique stuff xD It was a mod I've really been looking to use, but no one has put it on Bethesda.net yet :-(

jim_uk

jim_uk

There's someone watching me, I can tell.

• Premium Member
  • 39,463 posts

Only the author can port something, you'd need to ask him/her.

XGNTalon

XGNTalon

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Can anyone get ahold of the Author of the Ultimate Follower Overhaul mod and see if it will be ported to Xbox One it won't let me send him messages

Mortydeus

Mortydeus

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Is there anyone who could possibly create and port in the judgement set from W.o.W and maybe some weapons and armors from the newest expansion legion the look of the new artifact weapons are really cool

jim_uk

jim_uk

• Premium Member
  • 39,463 posts

Is there anyone who could possibly create and port in the judgement set from W.o.W and maybe some weapons and armors from the newest expansion legion the look of the new artifact weapons are really cool

You can't take assets from other games without the consent of the rights holder.

Mortydeus

Mortydeus

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm not expecting a full pick there are already 2 mods that add world of Warcraft sets "corruption armor" & "death knight of tamriel"

SAOxAsunaLOVEz

SAOxAsunaLOVEz

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
I would like a quick deposit button when trying to store items in containers for the xbox one.

SAOxAsunaLOVEz

SAOxAsunaLOVEz

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
One more thing id like: unlock all enchantments. Idk if that has been done on xb1.

Edited by SAOxAsunaLOVEz, 26 November 2016 - 02:21 AM.

That1gamer22

That1gamer22

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

If we have the authors permission, can we have someone port the mod for us? Also is there any way around Bethesda.net for the Xbox one because theres a mod that i want really badly and the stupid company banned it, so even if someone were to port the mod, Bethesda would mearly delete it and ban them. It would be much appriciated if someone can respond to my post as soon as possible.

jim_uk

jim_uk

• Premium Member
  • 39,463 posts

If you have permission then yes you can ask someone to port it, as for Bethesda.net you're stuck with it, the Xbox is a closed system and is locked to it, sadly there is nothing we can do to change that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim sse, xbox, skyrim

Page loaded in: 0.862 seconds