About the CK adding Worldspace on its own?

TimeShadow

Just curious if anyone has run across this problem? The creation kit adds worldspace on its own, specifically, The Citadel Courtyard or Pennsylvania Avenue.

This has been going on for ages and I would normally just go into FO3edit and delete it. But was wondering what causes this and if there is permanent solution?

Thanks,

~TS

Hmmm ... I didn't notice it added within the world space file on my recent Fo3 deleting items in it experience.

Your talking about the section holding all the references? Or if you mean Cells ... I didn't see it there either.

Edited by Mktavish

Yes, I've seen this,and for those very cells, but it's not consistent. I always clean up duplicate to master records for anything I put on the Nexus so it's difficult to verify at the moment, but it's almost always a mod that had nothing to do with altering worldspaces.

Well, I just loaded my entire load order into FO3Edit and I see that WRLD:0000003C is duplicated in all 5 DLCs, the Unofficial Patch, and somewhere in the area of 30 subsequent plugin files ending at a personal, unreleased mod of mine! All identical to the record in Fallout3.esm.

Edited by CarlCorey