Shiny Glass-looking Armors in SSE

Mebantiza

I have a couple of pieces in an armor set, that look, basically like glass, or highly reflective, and are not fully rendering in SSE.

I don't believe it has anything to do with meshes (parts are not invisible), and no purple. I suspect there is something missing in the textures, but am not familiar at all with I am looking for or how to fix.

Only 2 of the 9 parts are affected. Are there any guides or posts that talk about what this could mean and how to fix?

Thanks

All pieces render fine in Skyrim 32 , like my post says, its only in SSE, do 2/9 pieces, show up this way. I already applied the mesh fix, and that did not address the issue.

Ok, load up one of the shiny pieces in nifskope. Click on the part that's shiny, so it will highlight which Ni Tri it is,t hen expand that to BSLightingShaderProperties, then to BSShaderTexture set. Make sure there's a normal map appearing under the diffuse map. If there is, then make sure that normal map exists in the textures folder, following the same file path, or that it's a vanilla normal map. It's possible there's some other issue, but usually when something displays correctly except for a bright shine, it's a missing normal.

I did this, and to the best of my limited knowledge, it does appear there is a normal map present on all pieces

textures\beans\beansclothes\shani\b_01_wa__shani_n01.dds (there are a total of 3 normal maps in this set I believe)

They are present in the textures directory as well.